Friday, August 24, 2007

Getting back on the wagon

This blog was meant for me to have a plae to let things out. Talk about things I cant out loud. Or maybe have another place to et it out. So in the thought of that, I have to continue to write. I have so much to say and so much has happened that I cant keep botteling it in all tehtime like i have been.

So I havent written in 8 months. I had our baby and I couldnt be more stressed. It is very hard having 2 especially when the older one is as sensitive and I am receptive as I am. I try so hard to keep him the center of the universe so he wont act out and all. The lack of sleep and the total disreguard from alla round is just eating me up.

My fathers girlfriend moved in the week of the anniversary of my mothers death. It didnt even phase him when he told me. He didnt call me on my birthday because he was afraid i would yell at him because i discovered that there are very few baby pics of me because all of mine were on the slides he threw out. He has made it clear that he cannot handle being around my child but then in the next breath says that ADD or ADHD is over diagnosed and the kid doesnt have that. That I dont discipline him enough.

I watched 'An inconvienient truth' and did lots more research and had discussions with peole and read and so on and so that I am truly freaked out about mine and my childrens future.

My inlaws are the same as they always have been. Selfish and selfcentered.

The husband, well, he is who he is.

Well, now that you are caught up, I have to get to sleep because god knows what this little lady will give me in sleep time tonight. Hope to see you some more soon!

No comments: