Thursday, September 27, 2007

Girl radar

Last night the husband went to one of his teenie bopper concerts. Well, its not like he is going to Brittany or anything, but he went to MEgadeath. He always comes home from these things and complains how he feels so old at these things because everyone is so young there. like 13 and up. Well, Yeah! You are double their age, schmuck!

Anyway. I hurt myself yesterday and in my misery i was feeling alone and depressed. The husband was supposed to cal and tell me what his dinner plans were after work and check up on me. I hadnt heard from him so at around 6ish I call his desk. No answer. I call his cell, no answer. Thats strange. He called me right back. From th sound of his voice i didnt feel right. So I just tried to ignore it and went on with the conversation. It was short. Ok, Ill see him later. Goodbye, I love you.

Wait. That was weird. It was way too quiet.

I call him back.
'where are you?'
'Im in the lobby waiting for the guys'
'are you sure?'
'yea'

then it was an uncomfortable goodbye but I thought it was in my head and me being a paranoid freak. Today the husband stayed home to help me with the kid while i went to the doctor. I took a quick shower and as I was getting dressed he was trying to get his paws all over me. He then says that he has to tell me something. i asked him if that was the last blowjob i will ever give him. He looked at me blankly.

Turns out that when i called him he was at a friends place eating dinner who was a girl. I know he has a friendship with her. She goes to hockey games with him once in awhile. He tried to make plans to eat with anyone he could but the guys were busy working, his sister had a doc appt and he couldnt find anyone else to have dinner with. He called this girl and asked what was up and if she would like a bite to eat. She couldnt leave her apartment because she was on a job (works with the husband so i understand the computer thing). They ordered food and hung out for an hour or so. he even got in on the conference call too. (if you know his word, he is constantly on conference calls and has to be plugged into the computer).

He told me because he felt guilty. Seems that I called while he was at her place. Then it was even weirder that I called right back to dril him about where he was.

This wasnt the first time I instinctantly knew he was on the border of inappropriate.

No comments: