Today after much rushing and arguing, The kid went to school. I swear it was amazing. We got in the car and had a great conversation about the book he took with him. He didnt complain about going to school and when I got to his classroom he ran in and didnt even look back.
After class I got an amazing review. He was great and well behaved. No pushing no throwing. he was great. After that, we went to his therapist and he was PERFECT there. He even stole the Drs heart with how adorable he is, or at least he can be. They were laughing with eachother and the Doc was amazed and how charming he is. My kid, charming? hehe.
So I decide dto take advantage of his great behavior and went to the diner with him and got myself a sandwich and him pancakes. Still, he was great and so sweet. We came home and played and took our naps and even after a struggle with eating dinner, he is just watching a movie and letting me eat in peace and play on the computer for a bit.
These days are amazing and they totaly remind you of the reason why we have kids. Its just everytime he is so wonderful, the shit usually hits the fan. I told the husband already to be prepaired to be up all night or to hear from me tomorrow that the is a terror. They cant be angels all the time. As much as he can be good, he can be three times as worse bad. We will see. i am going to go savor this time.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment