Thursday, October 05, 2006

Who do I tell

The husband was talking to me last night about a trip to the west coast he is taking in a few weeks. This trip has many purposes. He is meeting some clients in CA. (personally I don't understand what an IT guy of a huge brokerage firm needs to meet 'clients' but I take his word for it. I will never understand what he does) Then he is going to Colorado to hire someone under him for his 'client' there. (Beats me.) The third reason was quite impressive and I am still glowing from it. He is going to be flying first class with his bosses boss just so he can get to know The husband. The other 2 guys will be in coach. WOW! You see, The husband is up for a VP nomination and according to him, his boss is really pushing it and working hard to get The husband the promotion.

This is a great thing. It will mean more responsibility and less time at home, but I am used to that. But it also means he will be making a better salary. With better salary comes a new kitchen. Im just kidding.

What the problem that I have these days is that I dont have a person to tell to do all my bragging to and have that person be just as happy as me. My mom would have been that person. So now I find myself saying too much to many people around me and I feel like they think I am just a bragger (or complainer cause mom was there for that stuff too). When I tell someone, I dont feel that satisfaction of telling them. Its like I have to tell them more or tell more people. I feel bad for the people around me. I guess you can say I just feel lost.

No comments: